Thursday, May 15, 2008

Fight #1....the results.


Thanks to those that are playing along and congrats to those that picked Jordan (I truly enjoyed all the various reasons for your choices). Many of you are off to a good start but can you keep it rolling?

I will post the "Fight #2 Before" image first thing on Friday morning. Good luck!

For those that missed the first fight you still have a legitimate chance of winning the contest so jump in on the action. I also have heard from a few folks that didn't want to create a google account (you don't know what you are missing by the way) in order to leave their comment/pick. I switched the settings on the blog to allow for anyone to leave a comment but I am going to stick with using the comments (rather than e-mail) so everyone can see the picks for themselves. I want everyone to see that I don't have the contest fixed for my mom to win the print. By the way to leave a comment just click on "Comments" under the post and it will take you to a separate page where you can leave your comment/pick.

And one last thing....if you input your e-mail address into the box at the top right corner of the blog these posts will come directly to your e-mail and you won't have to check the blog everyday.

Until next time...

No comments: