Monday, July 28, 2008

A learning experience...

For those of you that were fans of the "Before & After" series of MMA fighters I had the best intentions to create a second series of images by shooting another EFL event this past weekend. I planned my lighting setup, loaded up all my gear, arrived at the event, and basically completely failed to execute my plan.


After a hour or so of shooting mostly test shots (and two fighters) I loaded up my gear and went to Winstead's for a double with chesse and a 50/50. Although I didn't produce what I had hoped I did learn from the experience and at the end of the day that is all you can hope for. Sometimes I have to remind myself that "progress and not perfection" is the goal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.