Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Some changes at the RNP...

Hey folks,

For all my loyal readers (yes I am giggling as I type that) if you have visited my website in the past day you probably noticed a completely new look. I decided recently that I needed to clean up the look of the website and force myself into a much tighter edit of the images presented on the site. With the help of the Rob "APhotoEditor" Haggart and his company "APhotoFolio" I think I accomplished my goals.

If you haven't already check it out at www.ryan-nicholson.com. Let me know what you think.

One other important note....for those of you that subscribe to this blog it has a new home at www.ryan-nicholson.com/blog please update your readers because I will be setting up shop there and no longer posting here.

More exciting news and updates to come.

No comments: