Friday, September 5, 2008

Some questions from my readers...

Um, did your blog like roll over and die??

No, just doing lots of work "behind the scenes" with some big updates coming soon including a new website with a brand new blog. Basically I am trying to get everything that makes up my web presence better organized.

What is the "Tues. & Thurs." gallery all about?

If I am in town and not booked on a project I spend most of Tuesday and Thursday with my two girls. The images in that gallery document my time with my girls on those days. And yes I am available for work on Tuesday's and Thursday's :)

Why do the images in the headshot video move so fast? I can't really see your work!

I created the video to show two things. First that I have worked successfully with all kinds of different people and types over the past seven years as a photographer. And second I thought the video would just be a fun and unique way to show a small portion of that work. I will be updating and changing the headshot gallery in the coming weeks.

How many games are the Chiefs going to win this year?

Unfortunately I see only five wins in our future.

Keep the questions and comments coming and check back soon for some updates.

No comments: